Wednesday, December 23, 2009

To Cut or Not to Cut...

Okay I have had this itch to cut my hair off for several months now but I go back and forth and can't decide. On one hand having it long is actually easy because I can throw it back in a ponytail and I have a large head complex and feel like long hair helps make my head look thinner. On the other hand short hair might be fun for a change and would be out of the way and less likely to get pulled by a little one that loves to yank on my hair. So since I can't decide and I have a hair appointment a week from today I'm soliciting feedback from all of you. Below are several hairstyles I like, some really short, some mid length and one long one and a little blonder than I have mine now. I'd love to hear what you think I should do which doesn't necessarily mean I'll have the nerve to do it but I would like to at least get some other opinions.

In order from bravest to safest!




4 comments:

Robyn said...

Leave it long!! you look gorgeous right now!

Lisa Arrington-Old Peterbilt Friend said...

You would look wonderful whatever you choose but I remember you with shorter hair and I really liked it but you are so right when you say that longer hair is easier since it can be put into a ponytail. I say go for Katie's look. It is just hair and will always grow back. What does Justin think?

Aaron, Lacey, Audrey and Elle said...

I like the first one and the last one! My hair used to be really long and then when Audrey was around 8 months old I cut it short because she was always pulling on it. I wish I had left it long, it was so much easier! I'm still trying to grow it back out! I think your hair looks really pretty right now, but if you do cut it I would say Be Brave and go with the Katie Holmes cut!

Merry Chrismas!! The pictures of Ava Kate this month have been so sweet!

Anonymous said...

I like the Katie Holmes haircut and it would be sassy on you...I also think it would look cute if you went dark too. But, I also think you look very lovely with it the way it is now.However, it is fun to just go crazy and be adventerous!