Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Baby Jesus

Tonight our advent activity was to read the 4th part of the advent which for us was The Baby Jesus. This sweet little book is a book I had growing up that we read every year together. My mom still has the original one and she was able to find a copy for Ava Kate on ebay. I love the simplicity of the book and sweet and sort of vintage illustrations in it. I hope this book will be passed on through many generations and even more I hope a legacy of faith in Jesus and His story will be passed on.



1 comment:

Jamie said...

I LOVE your advent calendar and have been wondering where you got it. I've so enjoyed reading about your daily activities it makes me want to be your daughter too...lol! (by the way I'm Mandi Wood's best friend from high school. You and I have very similar fertility journeys and I've been keeping up with you since yours began. I'm still just so happy for ya'll to be celebrating your first Christmas with your sweet little miracle!)Merry Chirstmas!