Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Cards

I LOVE Christmas cards! I love opening the mail this time of year and receiving greetings and photos from friends and family. It is a wonderful change from only receiving bills and junk mail. It might seem silly but for years now as I have opened cards from friends with pictures of their precious families I have dreamt of one day being able to send out a Christmas card with my own precious family. This year that dream came true! My sweet and talented friend Kimberly took some family photos for us and I got a sweet deal from Shutterfly and this is the finished product! I also included some of my other favorites of the pics she took for us. I can't wait to receive all of your Christmas cards!!!
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her grins...she is such a happy girl!

Kimberly said...

More than anything, I'm so glad your dream came true! I loved opening your card in the mail yesterday and taking note of your little Ava Kate's name listed under The Jarrett Family! What a year full of wonderful blessings! Love you!

Rachaellh said...

My heart just swells looking at your beautiful family. I remember just a few years ago watching you waiting for a precious baby. Ava Kate is beyond beautiful. May this Christmas be just the beginning of many more happy years.