Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Card Tree

For our 4th day of advent activity we were supposed to bake Christmas cookies to deliver to our neighbors but I decided we better postpone that activity because they probably didn't want flu infested cookies! So instead we opted for a Christmas craft which was making a Christmas card tree to display the cards we receive on. I had found the idea on Martha Stewart's website a while back and decided to give it a try. I think it turned out pretty cute and will be much cuter as it gets filled with Christmas cards! Unfortunately Ava was feeling worse today and Justin's fever came back and he started feeling bad again. The good news is I am still hanging in there and haven't caught it yet so hopefully I won't at all or at least the two of them will be better by the time I do since their nurse would be pretty puny. Please keep us in your prayers, that we all get and stay well soon!


No comments: