Wednesday, December 2, 2009

On the Second Day of Christmas...

my true love got the flu and it looks like my little love did too! Justin woke up with a really high fever this morning. He went to the doctor and he has the flu! He is never sick so for him to get the flu is unheard of. When Ava Kate and I came home after I picked her up from my mom's she seemed a little warm and was much more fragile than usual so I took her temperature and she had a fever of 101. Looks like we'll be going to the doctor tomorrow. Ava and I went ahead with our day two advent this evening which was decorating the little tree I got for her room. She wasn't feeling so great so she didn't seem as excited or curious about it as she was last night with the big tree. Hopefully the third day of Christmas will bring something a little more cheerful our way!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no...so sorry to hear that Justin and Ava are feeling under the weather. I love the little pink Christmas tree, it precious. I should find one for Lily's new room once we move. Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Haylee has the exact same tree and almost all of those ornaments too...great minds think alike and don't you love Hobby Lobby. It is so fun to do a girly pink tree!!