Thursday, December 3, 2009

On the Third Day of Christmas...

the doctor confirmed my fear- Ava Kate has the flu too! Fortunately he went ahead and gave her and myself Tamiflu so if I end up getting it or as he said when I end up getting it I'll already have it to start taking. Justin is feeling a little better today so that is a positive. I can definately tell when Ava's fever is returning because she just looks and acts like she feels miserable and just wants to be in mommy's arms snuggling which was nice on a cold day like today. Imbetween her fevers she is pretty much her happy self though as you can see from the huge smile we got on camera. So we took the opportunity during one of those happy moments to do our third advent activity- decorate the rest of the house which includes putting up the nativity scene- one of my favorite Christmas decorations! Ava Kate loved the snow globe and was having fun getting into the decorations via her walker! She still runs over in her walker to the Christmas tree every so often and just stands in front of it and stares in awe at it- precious! We even watched Elf again since the first night I was trying to multitask while we watched it. Ava even seemed to enjoy it or at least liked to look at the funny man in the giant green elf costume!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man I am so sorry you all have the flu...well Ava Kate and Justin...that is so sad. I hope you can stay away from it. Your decorations are so pretty in your house. We were out driving last night...looking at Christmas lights, and we drove by...but it looked like your house was pretty dark and quiet and now I know why! I hope you all feel better very soon so you can enjoy this fun time of year even more. LOVE your Christmas card...you are on the ball! See you soon. Hugs and kisses to precious AK.