Monday, December 7, 2009

The Polar Express

Everyone seems to have recovered from the flu although I'm feeling a bit crummy this evening and hoping it is not the beginning of something. You can see from my picture below I plan to go to bed very early tonight. I think we were all happy to get back to a routine today and to get out of the house even though it was quite miserable and cold outside. Today is day 7 of our advent activities and today's activity was to read a new Christmas book so Ava Kate got to unwrap her first present ever! She was not really all that into unwrapping it but more interested in grabbing another present from under the tree. The book we read was The Polar Express which I like because it is sort of a sweet magical book. It was a little long to hold her interest but I enjoyed it! I'm sure as she gets older she will too. And I promise it wasn't a scary book even though the look on her face in the last picture sure would lead you to think so!







No comments: