Monday, December 13, 2010

Rocking Around the Christmas Tree

Tonight we had a lot of fun with our advent activity which was just singing Christmas carols and reading Christmas books. We recently pulled all of our old toys out of my mom’s attic and I brought home several of my old books including several Christmas ones. So last night we got to read several of my favorite Christmas books from growing up. Ava especially loved the Rudolph book. After we read books we got out the instruments and we sang some Christmas carols and played instruments. Ava loved it and kept saying more, more! It was a simple but fun activity together and while I love planning big activities for us I often find it’s the simple ones that she really loves. Simplicity, something I should I try to incorporate into more of my life!




No comments: