Sunday, December 19, 2010

Peanuts on ICE

After we said our goodbye's this morning at breakfast, we headed to the Gaylord to see the ICE exhibit and all the beautiful decorations. This year the ICE theme was Peanuts. This was our first time to the ICE show and we definately weren't prepared. Knowing what I do now, next time I'll be sure to have gloves, scarves, heavy coats, hats and very few bags, purses etc in my hands. It was COLD in there, 9degrees to be exact! Even with the lovely large blue parkas they give you I was still freezing. It was worth it though and I definately hope to make it back in years to come. It was really amazing the detail and craftmanship that went into the exhibits and to think it was all made of ice was hard for me to believe. Ava loved all the characters and the bright colors but I think by the end she was pretty frigid too and ready to find some warmth. After that we grabbed some lunch at Macaroni Grill and headed back home, Ava and I both slept pretty much the entire way home after having such a fun and eventful weekend!






























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I am so happy to see yall are enjoying such a fun Christmas season! We love you and hope it continues to be a wonderful and magical one. See you soon!