Thursday, December 16, 2010

One of My Favorites

One of my favorite Christmas traditions is exchanging ornaments. It is a tradition that my mother started when we were babies and now all of the ornaments she got me growing up are on my tree. We've carried that tradition on both with my mom and with my own little family. I hope that one day when Ava has her own family and her own Christmas tree she finds this tradition to be as special as I do. Ava is crazy about animals and her favorite page in her children's bible is the Noah's Ark page because she loves to point out all the animals. So when I saw this Noah's Ark ornament I knew it was the one for her this year and I loved the sweet verse on it and that we were able to personalize it! Of course when I saw Justin's it was a no brainer being that golf is part of who he is. And I love my cute A gingerbread cookie!













No comments: