Saturday, December 4, 2010

Not a Fan of Santa

We had a fun and busy morning with Ava and Keller! It started off with two of our favorite Saturday morning activities- chocolate donuts and Kindermusik! Keller got to go with Ava to Kindermusik and even though he was afraid he was going to be bored with all the little kids I'm pretty sure he had as much fun as anyone. After Kindermusik we all met Nana at the mall for our advent activity, going to see Santa Claus! After waiting 30 minutes for Santa to return from his lunch break, we got in line and everybody was still happy at this point. When it was our turn, Keller happily hopped up in Santa's lap. When I leaned down to put Ava in Santa's lap, her legs clenched tightly around me and the shrill screaming began! She wanted nothing to do with him. As you can see we all ended up in the photo and even still Ava wanted to get far away from him. I had a hunch that was going to be the case, she has never been much of a fan of men with lots of facial hair, kind of like her momma! Her parting words as we drove away were, "I no like that guy!"









2 comments:

Kimberly said...

i love your ideas. we're on the same track as you, but i've not put enough time into them this week. maybe we'll start new today!

that picture made me laugh of her holding on so tightly! your mom looks beautiful in the santa picture too!

mattandshell said...

I hear you Ava Kate, Mall Santa's give me the creeps...