Friday, December 10, 2010

A Frenzy of a Friday

Today has been an eventful day for us. I always organize the Angel Tree activities for my office and today was our day to work the booth out at the mall so I spent most of my day out there. I always look forward to not only buying for an angel but I also love working the booth because you get to witness first hand just how many generous people there are in our community. After my shifts I hurried out to pick up Ava for her doctor's appointment. She has still not been sleeping very well and acting as though she was coming down with something so we decided we better take her before the weekend so it wouldn't get worse. After a long wait at the doctor's office we learned her ears are clear, she tested negative for strep and flu and so she probably just has a cold. So we went ahead with our advent plan to order pizza and watch The Polar Express at Nana and Pop's house. We attempted to watch it in 3D but the picture was terrible so that didn't last long. I'm not sure the kids saw much of the movie but we had a fun time playing together regardless. Ava and Ethan couldn't seem to keep their little hands off of Nana's tree but we sure did get some precious photos of the two of them.







No comments: