Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tomorrow!

The call came even later today so it was a very long morning and we missed church. I could not keep my eyes off the phone waiting for the number to pop up. He did finally call though and we still have 8 embryos today! The 2 best quality embryos have reached the fully compacted morula stage and most of the others have reached the early morula stage so he has scheduled our transfer for tomorrow at 1:30pm. We will get another call in the morning to let us know if they have reached the blastocyst stage but he feels based on where they are at today they should be ready for transfer tomorrow. Everything has been about a day or two ahead of our last cycle. God is so good to us! While I am so happy and really at peace I still know this does not mean this cycle will definately result in pregnancy but I thank God for this experience and for the hope that has come from this experience- just knowing that we can make beautiful embryos gives me hope that we will one day in His time experience childbirth! Thank you again for all of your support, your prayers and encouraging emails, comments and even texts (boy we have a lot of methods of communication these days). We value your friendships and you should know that knowing we have you all has really helped us in this sometimes difficult journey. Tomorrow we will send an update when we return from Lubbock. It will likely be Justin since I will be on bedrest for the following 3 days. If anyone gets bored and wants to stop by, I am sure I'll be happy to have visitors.

Last night we got to get out and have some fun at the dinner for the 4th of July tournament Justin has been playing in all weekend. It was fun to get dressed up and get out and socialize a bit. We went with our good friends Jill and Chano. I've included some photos below.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm so blessed that I've learned more of how to be Christlike by watching you live. Thank you for being such an example- through the good and the bad, the trials, the hardships, the joys and the happy times. I truly believe that God has witnessed your faith in His bigger plan and I trust completly that because you didn't settle for only the better, God is about to give you the best!

All my love and all my prayers for your endearing eight!

Until tomorrow,