Sunday, July 13, 2008

3 More Days

We enjoyed the rest of our weekend with Justin's mom, Pat. They played golf yesterday and fortunately for everyone's sake they tied. They are quite competitive with each other. We went to Dason's little pool party for a little while yesterday afternoon. We met my parents for dinner at Szechuan's which is always so yummy! After that my parents and Keller came back to the house and we made cupcakes. While we were waiting on the cupcakes to bake we were sitting in the living room and Keller was trying to crawl all over me and mom told him to be careful around my tummy because there might be a baby in it. He said is there a baby in there? I said we don't know yet. I asked him if he wanted to talk to it in case there was so he leaned over to my tummy and started whispering, "Hi my name is Keller and I'm your cousin little baby." It was so sweet. He sat back and he looked at me and said I hope it is a boy. Mom said you wouldn't want a girl cousin and he said "Yuck!" So I guess we know how he feels about that.

Today we went to First Baptist for Baby Caroline's dedication. She looked so pretty in her little dress and she was so happy the whole time. It was really a sweet ceremony. After church we all went to the Frizzell's for lunch and some BabyCakes of course. We had a fun time with all of their family and other friends. Then I had to come home for a nap. I took a very long nap and really didn't even want to get up after that. I have been feeling really good still. I just have some occasional little aches in my lower abdomen. Thursday is only a few days away and I am so glad that the time so far has gone pretty fast.

No comments: