Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Sweet Justin

Well tomorrow is our big day! We are both very excited and very hopeful. I still have a real peace about it all. Today when I came back to my office after lunch I walked in and sitting on my desk were the most beautiful flowers. I immediately recognized the handwriting on the envelope and knew they were from my loving husband! Not only were the flowers gorgeous but the card he had written for me was so sweet! God blessed me with a very compassionate, tender, patient and loving husband almost 6 years ago and I am so thankful for him! He has been my strength through this journey and he has been so thoughtful and loving the last couple of weeks! He waited on me hand and foot while I was on bed rest. He is an amazing man for whom I am ever so grateful! I just thought you all should know how wonderful he is and how lucky I am! I know when we do have children he will be an amazing father and I can't wait to see that!





No comments: