Thursday, July 17, 2008

The result is . . .

POSITIVE!!!!! WE ARE PREGNANT, WE ARE PREGNANT, WE ARE PREGNANT! We have waited so long to say that and now I can't stop saying it. Praise God! We are so thankful for this blessing! He is so good to us! And it was definately worth the wait. Our due date is March 25th and we have a sonogram in 3 weeks and will know then if we have 1 or 2 little blessings to look forward to. Thank you all so much for your prayers! We have definately felt them. We will be planning a celebration party very soon! I have lots more I want to say but so excited I can't sit and write right now but will soon.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you both - there is no greater news in the world!!! I will keep your family in my daily prayers over the next few weeks!!! All God's Blessings -
JASA RUFF

Aaron, Lacey, Audrey and Elle said...

Congratulations guys!!!!!! We're so excited for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Aubrey and Justin! I got chills when Jill sent me a text message earlier with the wonderful news. As I was praying for you guys last night, I just had a feeling that the results would be perfect today! We are so happy! You are both so special to our family and there isn't a more deserving couple than you all! God is good.

Kelsey

Anonymous said...

I teared up just reading the first line. How lucky your little
one(s!) will be to have to as a Mommy!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! God is so good!
Tiffany (Hood) Beatty

Anonymous said...

So excited Aubrey!!! Cannot wait to hug ya!!

Unknown said...

i hope you know that you have probably had like 500 people look at your blog today! JA is still talking about having a baby boy to match your baby or babies! i am so excited! everyone is!

Mere Ware said...

Aubrey- I got to your blog through Jill's and I have stalked a few times but I just had to comment after this post! What an exciting time for you guys! There is no better feeling, after such anticipation, to be blessed with great news! Congrats!

Meredith (Thomesen)

Sarah Beth said...

YEAH!!!! I'm soooo happy for yall! I've been anxiously awaiting the news and I just knew it would be great news!