Friday, June 24, 2011

Wishing and Hoping and Dreaming

of blue!!! I'm having so much fun planning and dreaming up Jett's nursery! I'm so in love with the grey on my bathroom walls that I'm pretty sure we are going to paint his room that same color. It has surprised me what a happy and soothing color it has turned out to be, it's my favorite wall color in our house.



I have ordered swatches for this precious bedding from Land of Nod and am almost certain this is going to be the bedding for little Jett's crib.




We will use the same crib, rocker and changing table that we used for Ava Kate. I'm going for a mixture of modern and vintage to suit Justin's taste and mine. the colors will be blues, greens and grey with lots of white and off white accents. These are some of the cute accent pieces I'm hoping to add as finishing touches.

Jett in white letters for his wall



A cute little clock to help me keep track of feeding times in the wee hours of the night!



Of course we'll need lots of storage for all the gear that comes with a newborn



Retro but modern framed art introducing him to his numbers



And letters

1 comment:

Katie K said...

It's all adorable. After having a girl, I think it will be tons of fun to plan for Jett's nursery. He is going to arrive in style!