Saturday, June 18, 2011

Letter to My Jett

Our first photo of your sweet face!



Proof you are a boy!



My sweet Jett,
I love that I can call you by name now and I’m falling more in love with your name each day because it’s yours . Your sister is falling more in love with you too, she says “I’m going to hold him and rock him and snuggle him.” We are all so thrilled about you and so thankful for you! What a blessing you are to us, a true gift from God. I’m enjoying feeling the little flutters of your movements and can’t wait till your daddy and sister can share in the joy of that too. I love to sit and wonder what you will look like and what your personality will be, will you have curly hair like your sister or straight blond hair like your daddy did? Will you have blue eyes like your daddy and sister or green eyes like your mommy? Will you be a little chunky monkey like Ava Kate was? Will you be intense and stubborn like your mommy and sister or will you be more laid back and mellow like your daddy, I’m praying for laid back and mellow but I’m going to love you like crazy either way! Are you going to be daddy’s little golfer or a baseball player or something else? Either way I look forward to the days we’ll spend watching you do what you love. I also wonder what you and Ava’s relationship will be like, I do pray you two are close friends one day. I pray you will know the love of God in a very deep way at a very early age and that you will not be able to help but fall in love with Him because of His amazing love for you and His goodness! I pray you always know how deeply you were desired and are loved by your mommy and daddy! You are a treasure to us!
I love you so much!

Mommy

No comments: