Monday, June 20, 2011

Thankful for Father's

I am so thankful for all the loving father's I have been blessed with in my life! I grew up with a loving, giving, hardworking, encouraging father who always made me feel loved, accepted and secure, something I know not everyone is so blessed to have. I also have a wonderful papa who not only called me his princess but always made me feel like one. And now I am married to a handsome, loving, supportive, helpful man that I have had the pleasure of watching turn into a tender, loving, playing, laughing father! And when I married him I got a great father in law too.

This year we got a special treat on Father's Day after we got up and gave Justin his gifts I got to join the rest of my family to hear my Papa teach his Sunday School class. What a gift God has given him, he truly pours himself into his teaching and spend hours each week preparing his lessons and it shows. After church we went to Nana and Pop's for roast and chocolate torte to celebrate our fabulous men!












No comments: