Sunday, March 1, 2009

Beginning of a Month of Celebrations!

Well we started off our month of birthday celebrations Sunday night when we celebrated soon to be Aunt Natalie's 25th birthday! Natalie, Keller, me and now Ava Kate all have birthdays in March. Our family tradition is that on the night we celebrate your birthday you get to select what you want for dinner and what type of cake you want so Natalie chose stir fry and Sher's cake which is a family recipe and quite delicious! Ethan and Keller were happy to help mommy celebrate and we got some pretty cute pictures of them helping her blow out her candles. My nephews are such precious boys and have brought so much joy to our lives with their funny little ways. Keller is all boy and a very busy one at that! He is also very smart and witty and sometimes will just blow you away with the things his little 3 almost 4 year old brain can come up with. Ethan is a little explorer and likes to pretend to be shy at first but he warms up quickly. He is also a cuddler and a momma's boy. He was fascinated with my belly particularly my belly button Sunday night and kept lifting my shirt so he could rub on my belly and poke his little finger in my belly button. Ava Kate is going to have a lot of fun with her two cousins and I'm sure they will help make her tough but at the same time be quite protective of her. And I have a feeling her Aunt Natalie is going to spoil her rotten- she is pretty excited about this baby girl!
Helping their pretty mommy blow out her candles!
I love the looks on their faces here. You can see how much they love their mommy!
A curious little finger.

No comments: