Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sweet Ava Kate!

Sweet Ava Kate,
You have already brought so much joy to our lives! Our hearts are filled with more love for you than you could have ever imagined. You are such a beautiful baby- your daddy and I just stare at you in amazement of the perfect miracle you are. You were our perfect embryo and now you are our perfect baby girl. It is amazing that someone so small can change your world in such a big way. When you hurt and I can't make it go away my heart just breaks and it makes me cry. When you look me in the eye it is the sweetest feeling I've known. Your grins and little giggles make us melt. I cherish every moment with you my sweet little bird! You are my dream come true and I love you with every ounce of my heart!











7 comments:

Jenny Wakulat said...

I think she looks like Justin. How sweet :)

Kimberly said...

I'm coming back to A-Town this week & I can't wait to come cuddle with Ava Kate again! Praying for you guys!

brittneykeesee said...

Aubrey! I love the picture of her smile! Such a big smile for such a tiny litle girl! I am so thrilled for you and Justin both!

Anonymous said...

wow!! too precious! she is just beautiful. i love how her little pinky toes hang down...bella's pinky toes do the same thing...i just love it!! love you two, you are truly blessed.

Anonymous said...

What a little doll she is. I am so glad I got to see her today and I look forward to holding her and kissing the next time! We will pray for a more restful night for you all tonight. She is such a precious miracle and I can see the way she has already changed your lives!!! See you soon.
Love,
Steph

Robyn said...

She's already changed so much! She's such a big girl! I wish I lived closer so I could experience all of this with you! Love you.

The Cochran Clan said...

She is just beautiful! What a blessing from above! Let us know if yall need anything! Can't wait to hold her again!