Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Breakfast Shower!

Wednesday morning my coworkers threw a shower for Justin, Ava Kate and myself. It was a breakfast shower and the spread of food was unbelievable! I ate so much I had to force myself to eat lunch at 1pm because I still was not hungry. We came home with many more goodies for Ava Kate! Again we were overwhelmed at everyones generosity and at how blessed we are to know such thoughtful people. This last year I have realized how blessed I am to work at such a wonderful place. My supervisor and coworkers have all been so supportive of us through this journey. As I told all of them this past week I know leaving Ava Kate in June to go back to work will be very difficult but knowing what a wonderful place I am going back to with such kind people will make the transition easier. I not only count my blessings that I have a job in this economy but that I have such a great job and get the privilege of working with such amazing people! Three years ago when God started opening doors to bring us back here I know He put me in this wonderful place for a reason.



No comments: