Saturday, February 28, 2009

Nesting!

So today I woke up and immediately started nesting. I never knew doing a load of laundry could make me so happy or bring such a huge smile to my face but I couldn't help but smile as I pulled each sweet, tiny little outfit out of the dryer. I am so my mother's daughter! I could just imagine our sweet baby girl wearing them all and how sweet she will look and how warm and cuddly she will feel. I just had to share these sweet photos of my first load of baby girl laundry.



Her bag is all packed and her nursery is all ready so now all we need is our sweet Ava Kate!



3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I still remember the day I washed all of Creighton's clothes. I loved the way the scent of Dreft filled the house and as I lined up the tiny tops and bottoms, I imagined what he'd be like and how he'd fill our home with love. Over two years later, I cherish that day and of course, you won't believe how fast that time comes and goes. Little Ava Kate will be here soon!

Robyn said...

Wow! She's so lucky to have you for her mommy!

Anonymous said...

The countdown is on! We can't wait to meet sweet baby girl.