Monday, March 16, 2009

Tomorrow

It is hard to believe this will be my last post as a pregnant woman. In about 9 hours we will be waking up and heading to the hospital and more than likely 24 hours from now or less we will be holding our baby girl that has been a dream of ours for over 5 years now. I am blown away when I think back on this incredible journey God has led us on and how He has so clearly been at work all along and tomorrow we will get to see in person the miracle He has been planning. I am filled with emotions as I get ready to go to bed to attempt to get some sleep before tomorrow- joy, wonder, love, gratefulness, awe, nervousness, anxiousness and more. I can't even begin to know the love and joy that will fill my heart when I see my precious Ava Kate for the first time. I have already fallen so in love with her and know my heart will just be bursting tomorrow! Thank you all again for all your prayers, your encouraging words, your friendships, your love and support over the years! Check back tomorrow for the first photo of our dream come true!

6 comments:

Jenny Wakulat said...

I will be checking back tomorrow to see those first pics! Congratulations.

The Winkleplecks said...

I am so excited to meet Ava Kate. Hope all goes wonderfully well tomorrow.

Robyn said...

it gives me chills just reading it! i'll see that precious baby tomorrow. you are in my prayers as always!

Anonymous said...

Love and prayers...we can't wait to see her sweet face.

Anonymous said...

I'll see you in a little while at the hospital. Praying for you!
Love,
Steph

that boy mitch, big O, and me! said...

Ahhh, we are so excited for you and your new little blessing! :) We can't wait to meet sweet little Ava Kate!!!!!!!!!!!