Sunday, March 15, 2009

More Birthday Celebrations

This past week the birthday celebrations continued. Monday we celebrated my nephew Keller's 4th birthday! I can't believe he is already four. I can still clearly remember the day he was born. We had his family dinner on Monday and he chose macaroni, green beans, pears and oranges for his birthday dinner. I thought those were pretty healthy choices for a four year old. He even helped decorate his own cake! Friday we had my family dinner and I picked my usual, my mom's lasagne. It is the best lasagne in the world! Saturday afternoon was Keller's birthday party at Mr. Gatti's with all his friends and the rest of his family. He got lots of transformers, power rangers and hot wheels- he is definately all boy! I'll have to post some pictures later.

Other than all the celebrating we did it was a pretty uneventful week for us. I got everything wrapped up at work and shut the door behind me Friday afternoon for the last time for a few months which was a very weird feeling. I told Justin I could not remember the last time I had been off work for that long of a period- probably sometime before college which was quite a while ago. We spent the weekend keeping ourselves busy- getting in some last dates, shopping excursions and walks before Ava Kate arrives.

No comments: