Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What's Playing Wednesday



I have my other talented and musical uncle to thank for my latest music discovery, The Civil Wars. Wow, they are incredible! He was here recently and found out they were going to be playing at Monks Coffee Shop in March and told us we really should go because they were really good and on the verge of getting really big. Not long after they were on Jay Leno. I bought our tickets to the concert this week and I'm just counting down the days! March is a fun month for our family with all the birthdays and now I not only have the William Fitzsimmons concert to look forward to next weekend but also The Civil Wars. Anyone want to join us for a night out?

2 comments:

that boy mitch, big O, and me! said...

when is the concert, we'd love to go!!!!

Aubrey said...

It is Thurs March 10th, doors open at 6pm and concert starts at 7pm. Maybe we could grab dinner before too!