Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Joy of Love Day 16- Together



This turned out to be the hardest Joy of Love assignment so far. I wanted it to reflect what we do when we are together. We tried taking a several sitting in the bed watching TV together and reading but they were just cheesy! When I thought about what we enjoy doing together I thought of working out. A couple of months ago I got Justin to join the health club again and we've been getting to workout together for the first time since before Ava was born. We are doing a program called Art of Strength together and it has not only been great for us individually but has given us a shared adventure again. So this photo was taken after we got home from the gym in our sweaty gym clothes. I love getting to share something I love with my love again!

No comments: