Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Joy of Love Day 23- Facebook



Today's Joy of Love assignment was choosing your favorite photo of your love from Facebook, either that they posted of them self, that you posted or someone else tagged them in. I had a really hard time choosing one so I picked three instead. And I didn't do this intentionally but I ended up choosing one of us while it was just the two of us, one of us while we were anticipating the arrival of our party of three and one of my love and our little love!


I have always loved this photo of us because it is so handsome of Justin!



I love the genuine look of joy on our faces here and how it so perfectly portrays the fact that though we endured several years, tears, procedures and disappointments it was all worth it for this joy!



And this one just melts me!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

i know who took two of those! precious.