Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Saint Patty's Day Birthday Party


This year Ava Kate's birthday fell on a Saturday so we had her party on her actual birthday. Since her party was going to be on her birthday this year which also happens to be St. Patrick's Day I decided to go with the St. Patty's theme. Now that she is getting older and we are inviting more of her school friends I also decided this year I wasn't going to have the party at our house so we decided on The Grace Museum. I love party planning, I'm definately a details person so planning out all the little details if something I enjoy. I was surprised at how much fun I had planning a St. Patrick's themed party and how many cute ideas there are out there. Pinterest and etsy of course were both great sources for ideas!

We started the morning off with breakfast of her choice and she chose chocolate donuts of course! Even though the party was the Saturday of Spring Break we still had a really good turnout. Ava Kate had a blast with her friends, was all about the sweets and loved all the nice things she got. Mommy, daddy, Nana, Pop, Grandmother and Papa all got her a doll house! Jett got her a cool Barbie Beetle car! Grandma and Grandpa got her a Leap Pad, ballet lessons, swim lessons and some clothes. She got lots of fun toys, books, dolls, clothes and shoes from friends. I am pretty sure she tried on every outfit and pair of shoes before the day was over!




































No comments: