Wednesday, March 14, 2012

33 Years Young

I love that my birthday always falls in Spring Break, such a fun time of year and I always take some time off that week since Justin and Ava Kate are both out of school. We started celebrating the night before when Justin and I got to go on a date to see The Vow and to dinner at Perini’s while mom and dad watched the kids for us. We ate entirely too much that night and both went to bed with belly aches. I got to sleep in on my birthday and was treated to some crunch French toast in bed, yummy! Ava and I went to the park to meet some friends for a play date. We spent the rest of the day at home playing and relaxing and I even got a nap, a real birthday treat! For dinner we went out to my parents to celebrate with all of the family. This year I chose fish tacos with mango and papaya salsa and dad’s amazing guacamole for my birthday. Dad prepared all the fish tacos and toppings and mom made me a Pioneer Woman chocolate sheet cake. It was delicious! The next day at work my employees treated me to Red Lobster for lunch and I got angel food cake and strawberries for my birthday treat. I was certain I had gained 10lbs after all the festivities but thankfully I somehow didn’t.











No comments: