Sunday, March 18, 2012

3 Years Old

Love bug,
The last 3 years you have brought us joy, laughter, amusement, challenges, adventure, sass, snuggles and more love than we could have imagined! You are a smart, funny, sassy, fashionable, stubborn, beautiful, sensitive, radiant, silly, loving, cuddly curly headed 3 year old girl! You are a great big sister and I can really see your love for your little brother growing. You love to help me! You love clothes and shoes and jewelry and I have no idea where you get that from, hmm the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You change outfits about 10 times a day and I have to say I admire your inhabitions in trying some pretty funky ensembles and some days think maybe I should let you dress me! You have a very big imagination and can turn pretty any inanimate object into just about anything. You are a leader and with that you are a little bossy, or a lot maybe, again not sure where you got that from?!? You love to role play with your dolls, play dress up, play doh and play with your Leap Pad. You still love your high chair and want to eat every meal and snack in it. I'm afraid you are not going to like it when we have to break that habit so your baby brother can use it. You are really thriving in school and your teacher always has excellent things to say about you which makes us really proud. You are a people pleaser and hate to disappoint even though you are very strong willed and want to have things your way. You love music and singing and dancing. You are quite the story teller and often embelish stories when you are retelling them which can be very amusing but also sometimes not such a good thing. You have a thousand different facial expressions and really know how to work your audience with them. You always have us laughing! You love your family, your cousins, grandparents and love nothing more than when we are all together. You are growing up so fast and while part of me wants to slam on the brakes another part of me loves watching you grow and learn.
I love you Love Bug!

Mommy



















No comments: