Sunday, March 18, 2012

Q&A With A 3 Year Old

What is your name? Ava Kate

How old are you today? She held up 3 fingers and I said and how old is that and she said ten with a very mischievous smile

Who's birthday is it today? My birthday, I had donuts

Who are your friends? Ava, Mary Claire, Aydin, Brody, Blake, Auby

What do you like to eat? Chic Fil A, ketchup, root beer, chicken nuggets and BBQ sauce, I like BBQ sauce

Where do you like to eat? Chic Fil A with mommy and Jett and Sarah and Nana and Pop

What is your favorite show? Olivia and Kai Lan and Barbies

What song do you like to sing? Jesus is My Buddy and Lila and Laney’s dad’s song (my Uncle Nathan)

What do you like to do at school? Poop in the potty and play in centers

What do you want to do today? Eat marshmallows and watermelon and strawberry shortcake gum

What do you want for your birthday? Shoes (yikes I’m afraid that is because of me)

What is your favorite toy? The froggy from the dentist

Who do you love? Jesus is my buddy, Nana and Pop and Grandmother and Papa and Natalie and Keller and Ethan and Steve and Lisa and Woody (neighbor’s dog) and Woody’s dad and mom and Shelly and Brad and Amy and their baby and mommy and daddy and Jett and me and Grandma and Grandpa

No comments: