Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Celebrating 20 Years of Friendship!


Last week I got to go to dinner with one of my oldest and dearest friends, Robyn. Her birthday is one day before mine. We went to elementary school together but it wasn’t until 7th grade that we were actually in class together. That year we became instant BFF’s and by that spring when it came time for our 13th birthday we decided to have a joint party. Ever since then we have been celebrating our birthdays together. We always try to find time to at least go to dinner to celebrate. This year marked our 20th year of those birthday celebrations which made me feel a little old but mostly made me feel tremendously blessed! Robyn has truly stood beside me through everything those years, she has held my hand, dried my tears, laughed with me till we cried, encouraged me in my failures, lifted me when I’ve fallen, prayed for me and most of all loved me in my good and bad! She is a treasure and I’m so thankful that 20 years ago God put her in my life!

2 Fortunes


2 Blue Moons


2 Best Friends Celebrating 33 Years of Life and 20 Years of Friendship

No comments: