Saturday, February 28, 2009

Our Dream Come True!

My dear friend Kimberly is a very creative and gifted photographer. Last week when she was in town she took some more maternity photos of us at Erinshire. Kimberly is also expecting a blessing this August!
I love this one because I also took my bridal portraits at Erinshire and have one sitting in my wedding dress in this same doorway to the chapel.
Loving our littles!
It won't just be the two of us much longer.
If you know me you know that I really do wish this for Ava Kate because there isn't much I love more than dancing!
I love how she captured the true joy I feel in my heart about my dream come true!
We are still in awe of God's miracle!
Our pitiful attempt at humor!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love you guys and you know how I feel about Ava Kate!

Kimberly said...

Oh, and I do laugh at your attempt at humor all the time! I loved all the expressions and feelings you showed in each picture.

Aaron, Lacey, Audrey and Elle said...

You look beautiful!! Not much longer! :) I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby girl.