Sunday, August 3, 2008

1 or 2...What is your vote?

Well the day we've been awaiting is almost here. Tomorrow we will find out if we are expecting one or two blessings! We are so excited not only to find that out but also just to see our precious little pearl(s). There seem to be a lot of people betting on two. My initial feeling is that it is two but it isn't a really strong feeling either way. We both can see the good in either option and will be thrilled either way! I have been meaning to put a little voting button on the blog so everyone could tell us how many babies they think there are in there but as you can see I haven't quite gotten around to it so if you want to post a comment with your vote we would love to see who is right tomorrow. Fortunately last week was a very busy week which helped the time to fly by. Thursday we left for a whirlwind trip to Dallas. We had dinner with old friends, went to visit the people I worked with at Peterbilt, a friend and I went to the John Mayer concert which was awesome other than the fact it was very hot and very long. Then we went to Cedar Creek Lake with some of my college friends on Saturday and Sunday and on the way home today stopped and visited Justin's aunt and uncle and cousins. We had a blast and really enjoyed seeing everyone but I have to say I was happy to come home to my bed and a little bit slower pace of life. It is hard for a sleepy pregnant woman to keep up with a pace like we were going at for a few days. We got home and Justin's mom Pat was here waiting for us. Tomorrow morning Justin, Pat and my mom will leave for Lubbock. The sonogram is at 10:30 and as soon as we get back in town I will post the news. Thank you all for your continued prayers!

3 comments:

Baby McMinn said...

I think it is 2 and I think it is one boy and one girl.

Unknown said...

Two is my vote :)

Kathy Bunkley said...

I am voting for one little Jarrett.