Saturday, July 31, 2010

Not So Disciplined at Being Disciplined!

Okay so obviously I am not a daily blogger and will never be, in fact I have no desire to ever be a daily blogger. So here is a short and sweet update on my dare to be more disciplined. What I struggle with is balance, if I mess up once then I tend to just throw in the towel all together instead of just saying its okay you are going to mess up from time to time just keep pressing forward.

Food- I have not logged my food or made healthy eating choices in the last several days.
Exercise- I have continued to go to the gym at least 5 times a week but have not logged my exercise.
Discipline- I have been somewhat consistent in disciplining Ava and time out continues to be a daily occurence although not as frequent as it was at first. She seems to be starting to learn that there will be consequences.
Quiet Time- I have had a quiet time most days but have not spent time praying as a family consistently like I want us to.
Spending- I have actually continued to do pretty good in this and have managed to keep from indulging in the new Stella and Dot samples and instead have saved that money to go towards our beach trip next week.

So it seems that food is my biggest weakness so I'm going to try and give it a little extra focus this week and hopefully I'll be reporting a little more progress in that area in my next update. I have decided my vacation is going to be a complete vacation so no blogging while I'm gone like I had initially planned. Hopefully when I return and do post an update I will have some progress to report and not complete digression although I make no promises!

No comments: