Monday, July 19, 2010

My Dare to Be Disciplined Goals

Okay so I decided it would help if I have some specific goals for myself in each of the areas where I’m pursuing more discipline so here they are. These are my goals for the next four weeks. At the end of the four weeks I’ll reevaluate my goals based on my progress.

Exercise
1) Break a sweat for at least 45 minutes, 5 days a week
2) Log my workouts on spark people
3) Do something physically active as a family each week even if its just running around in the yard together
Eating
1) Remove the crummy C words from my diet- chocolate donuts, cokes, cookies and milk at bedtime, candy
2) Log my food on spark people
3) Try a new recipe each week
Parenting
1) Set guidelines for Ava and consequences
2) Be consistent in enforcing them
3) To start with do not tell mommy and daddy “No” and do not hit
Quiet Time
1) Spend time in prayer daily
2) Spend time in the word daily
3) Pray as a family and couple daily
Spending
1) Set fun money budget (shopping, entertainment, eating out) at beginning of month and stay within it
2) Do not impulse buy anything over $20 instead go home and sleep on it first
3) Discuss and pray about any purchases over $100 as a couple

No comments: