Saturday, July 4, 2009

Ace In the Hole

I just have to brag on my husband a bit. Justin and his dad are playing in the 4th of July golf tournament at the country club this weekend. Yesterday Ava Kate and I were at the pool swimming with friends while they were playing and I got a text that said Justin had just made a hole in one. It is his first hole in one ever and it was on his first hole of the day and tournament. What a way to start off the weekend! We will have lots of pictures from the weekend I'm sure so I'll blog more later but just couldn't wait to share his exciting news with you all! Happy 4th everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Justin! I don't know anything about golf but Matt tells me that a hole in one is a really good thing. Hope we can see you all soon.We want to play with that sweet baby girl.

brittneykeesee said...

Chad told me about that!!! How exciting for Justin!!! It was nice to run into you this weekend outside of work!!!