Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Splish Splash!


The third time was a charm! Susan and Curtis are so sweet to let us use their pool since they just live around the corner so Sunday we decided to try to take Ava Kate swimming again. I had already tried twice before and would barely get her feet in the water and she would be screaming so we weren’t sure what she was going to do. The water was much warmer this time though and she loved it! She had her little legs kicking and was having fun splashing in the water. And of course she looked just precious in her little bubble swimsuit Nana bought her and her straw hat! Needless to say we took a lot of pictures to document her first swimming experience so I just picked some of my favorites to share.











4 comments:

Rachaellh said...

We loved the new pictures of Ava Kate in the pool. Emerson laughed and laughed at the one of her with the sunglasses on. She says that it is her favorite and was signing baby and over and over and smiling at her. Ava Kate is such a cutie!

Kimberly said...

I love these pictures!!! I don't know which is my favorite, but you're right, I love how she looks at Justin! Too cute!

Robyn said...

How fun! I love the one of her and Justin!

Jenny Wakulat said...

Oh my gosh...she is sooo cute. I love her little facial expressions.