Tuesday, July 21, 2009

You Want Me to Eat What?

At Ava Kate's 4 month checkup Dr. Wiley told us we could go ahead and start trying out solid foods with her. Obviously it wasn't because she needed any additional calories but more to start getting her used to eating solids, using a spoon, eating sitting up, etc.
Oh look they have put me in another new contraption. I wonder what cool tricks this one does?
Hmm that sure is a shiny toy mommy has in her hand. I sure would like to get that in my mouth!
Oh good she is going to do it for me.
Not to sure about this!
That is not quite what I was expecting.
Wait, where's it going?
Well that is alright I think this plastic bib tastes better than that stuff!
Daddy, do you think you could help me out here?
You really expect me to eat more of this stuff?
I'm not that crazy about the cereal but I sure do like these flowers!
I think I might actually gag if I have to eat anymore of it!
What you mean we have to do this again tomorrow?

2 comments:

Jenny Wakulat said...

she is just as precious as always!

Robyn said...

poor thing! it is pretty nasty!