Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Things Can Change in the Blink of an Eye

So I just posted about how we had much to celebrate and in the blink of an eye much of that has changed! I saw the dermatologist last week for an annual skin check and she found two moles she was a little concerned about and wanted to remove for biopsy. One happened to be on the bottom of my foot and both required stitches. So needless to say that put a bit of a damper on my fit camp since I can't run until my stitches have been out a week. Then last Wednesday night Jett started screaming at night and was inconsolable which is very much not like him so I took him to the doctor and found out he had an ear infection and bronchial infection. So none of us have had a good night's rest since last Tuesday night. But I know that things can change in the blink of an eye so here's hoping I blink my eyes tonight and wake up to find that Jett has slept all night and that my foot has healed enough to return to fit camp for the last 3 days. But I'm not holding my breath for that to happen so instead we'll probably just have to do a little sleep training again and I'll have to sign up for the next fit camp and hope I get to participate in the full 4 weeks. And I'll be thankful for the sleep I did get, the workouts I got in, the clear biopsy results I got and the fact that these set backs are all so very minor in the grand scheme of things!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im glad everything came back ok!!!