Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Best Job Ever!

Unfortunately I failed to do a good job documenting Mother's Day this year! My sweet loves spoiled me with breakfast in bed, not one but two naps, my annual blog book which is still in the works, some sweet cards and a new piece of precious artwork to add to my collection in my office. Most of all they spoiled me with snuggling in bed, lots of hugs, kisses and Ava Kate even sang "Happy Birthday!" We ate lunch at my mom and dads. Dad made us burgers and fries and Justin made us a chocolate torte for dessert! I'm blessed to have such a wonderful mother who loves me, encourages me, set an example for me, takes care of me and my babies, prays for me and is one of my best friends! And I'm so thankful that God allowed me the chance to experience the greatest job ever, not the easiest, cleanest, most glamorous job but the most rewarding, fulfilling job there is!
f

No comments: