Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

"Oh praise the One who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead!"- Jesus Paid It All
This song was repeating in my head on our way to church this morning. When I got to church and we were singing it and you could just feel the presence of the risen Lord there all around and the joy of His people praising Him it was awesome. I love the life I feel the moment I step into the doors at Beltway! We listened to three different testimonies of how God has taken tragedies and trials and turned them into something beautiful! What a loving God we serve!

After church we spent the day at grandmother and papa's eating lunch, hiding and coloring eggs, playing football and some of us even got in a nap.















































No comments: