Monday, April 9, 2012

5 Months

On Easter Sunday our sweet little guy turned 5 months! Hard to believe in another month he will be halfway to a year. I am really starting to understand why some of my friends talk about not wanting their babies to grow up. Up until this week I was pretty much decided that I was done having babies and that we would just plan to adopt number 3 as we've always wanted to do. But this week I started feeling a little sad about the possibility of not ever being pregnant with another baby, nursing another baby and I told Justin you know a year or so down the road I might actually want to try for one more before we adopt. I've always wanted at least 3 children and now I find myself giving thought to the possibility of 4. Guess that is what happens when your second baby is sweet and cuddly and as laid back as my littlest love! He is literally a lump of love, just look at all those yummy rolls! This month he has started sleeping in his bed for the first part of the night. He is rolling over more and more. He has found his big voice and he can get very loud! He loves his sister and she has really taken more of an interest in him lately and walking into the room to find them snuggling or laughing together is one of the most precious things I've ever seen! He is really starting to get more hair although it is so blonde you can't really see it unless you are up close. He still very much looks like his big sister and that is the most common thing we hear about him from everyone else. He has been trying new foods although he still isn't all that interested in eating food yet. He is definately trying to work on some teeth, his hands are constantly in his mouth and as you can see from the pictures he is a drooling machine. He has gotten to be such a wiggle worm, I can hardly get him changed for all the squirming he does on his changing pad. I guess that is the boy in him because Ava Kate would always just lay there calmly. I love how you can already see his boyish tendencies even as a baby. He is still a mama's boy and I have to say I love that and hope that continues for many years!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so handsome!!