Sunday, May 8, 2011

Two isn't Always Terrible!

While two can come along with some terrible tantrums and fits there are also some very funny and amusing moments as well, I think that doesn't happen by coincidence! The last couple of weeks Ava has kept us cracking up with some of the things she comes up with so I thought I'd share some.

The other night we are in the car heading home and Ava says "mommy I'm sleepy, it's the baby in my tummy." Then later the same night we were laying in bed together and she said "ouch my tummy hurts, it don't feel good, I have a baby in my tummy." Now where do you think she would have heard that from? Surely not me!

Last Tuesday when I picked her up from school her teacher said, "Now we just wanted to let you know that today when we were in line to wash hands, Ava got out of line and came to the front and put her hands out and we said "Ava you have to wait in line, you have to be patient." To which Ava shouted "I not patient!!!!!" Her teacher said it shocked them because she is normally pretty quiet. Justin wasn't surprised at all in fact his response was "Sounds like someone else I know." Of course he wasn't referring to me.

Ava has a deep love for spanish rice and refried beans, a girl after her mommy's own heart. We often meet Grandpa for dinner on Tuesday's at Taco Tuesday and so many evenings when we get in the car to leave the gym she will say "Go eat grandpa, rice and beans." The other night we went to get a blizzard and I told her she could have a treat in her blizzard such as oreos or m&m's so when I asked her what she wanted in her blizzard she replied "Rice and beans!"

This morning when I wasn't feeling well Ava said "mommy you not feel good, I hold you mommy", melt me!

No comments: