Monday, May 2, 2011

Hanging with the Big Girls

This past weekend Lila and Laney got to come spend the weekend at grandmother and papa's house. We had a blast with them as always. We got to break in grandmother and papa's new swimming pool even though it might have been a bit too early, there were several squeals when we first got into the very chilly water. We went for ice cream and took the girls to get spring haircuts. They both got really cute bobs and Ava decided she wanted a haircut too. After much debate and discussion with the stylist who convinced me that trimming her hair wouldn't make the curls fall out since she has such strong curls I finally agreed to it. I just knew Ava wouldn't want to sit still for her but put her in a little car with a lollipop in front of Toy Story 3 and the girl might not move for hours. Lila and Laney got pretty new dresses so we decided to take some pictures of the girls with their lovely new haircuts. I can't believe how big they are all getting, Lila will be 10 next month and Laney will be 5! I still remember the first time I held each of them in my arms, tear! And can't you just see the sweet sisterly love they share, what a precious relationship those two have! And Ava thinks they both hung the moon!


























No comments: