Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sweet Baby J



Today we had another doctor's appointment and sonogram and it just amazes me how much growth and development has happened since the last sonogram. The sonogram photos of sweet baby J went from looking more like one little oval to really looking like a baby with a visible head and body and even little arm stubs. Everything looked perfect still and the baby is still measuring exactly to my due date of November 23rd! This pregnancy has definately been a little harder on me physically with lots of nausea and sickness but in the end it is absolutely worth it all!

Baby J had lots of firsts this month as well- first trip in an airplane, first time in MN, first visit to the Mall of America and first time to attend the Toro finance conference (pretty sure that will be baby J's last time to attend the conference). Thankfully baby J must have known mommy was out of her element and took it easy on me that week, it was a long and busy week with meetings and dinners and I barely had any nausea at all! I'm pretty sure someone much bigger than baby J had a lot to do with that though! I am not sure I was ever so glad to see home though as I was that Friday after my flight in DFW got cancelled due to the crazy wind and I got a rental car and made the longer than normal drive home from DFW in the ridiculous wind. I had never been away from baby J's big sister for that long and seeing her face when I got home was a beautiful thing!