Saturday, January 23, 2010

Life's Precious Moments

This morning I woke up very excited because tonight is the Iron and Wine concert which I have had tickets for a couple of months now. In fact I was the first person in line the day they went on sale, that might reveal to you the depth of my excitement! We were playing in Ava Kate's nursery this morning and I turned on my favorite song that they sing, The Trapeze Swinger and started dancing Ava around the room. She loves to dance and listen to music with mommy! Well I ended up dancing her right to sleep. Talk about making me melt and warming my heart, I was complete mush after that...holding my sleeping baby while we dance together to beautiful music...definately one of life's most precious moments so far!


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

ava kate is so precious - the pic of her on your blog title is absolutely gorgeous!

Tiffany said...

Eat it up, girl!!! Eat it up!

Kimberly said...

dancing with my boys is one of my favorite memories too. i especially remember dancing Creighton to christmas music when he was two months old. i love those sweet, sweet feelings. hope you had fun tonight.

Robyn said...

sweet baby! hope your having fun...and see my dad and brothers.