Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a perfect first Halloween with Ava Kate! The day started off with some great snuggle time followed by chocolate donuts which gave us the energy to get up and have our first Saturday morning dance party of which I hope there will be many, many more in the years to come. I have changed our blog music to include my current favorite dancing song called Forever- it talks about dancing forever and let me tell you this mama loves to dance. In fact doing one of my favorite things with two of my favorite people brought so much joy to my heart I couldn't help but cry a little. I normally wouldn't put hip hop music like this on my blog but dancing to it brought such a smile to my face and I'm hoping it will do the same for all of you in fact why don't you grab your favorite people and dance along.

Halloween night we had lots of family and friends over. We enjoyed chilli, frito pies, cupcakes and dirt cake with worms and all. We took the kids on the hay ride around our circle. I love that the circle we live on has so many kids and so many activities for families. After the hayride we did a little trick or treating. Ava Kate even got a pack of M&M's and a sucker and I'm pretty sure her daddy ate them for her. It was such a gorgeous day- sunny and warm during the day and a perfect cool crisp fall night!

Our pumpkin!

If you look very closely you can see the beginning of a tooth- we finally have one coming through after months of teething!

I wonder if I could eat that?

So happy!

Happy Halloween!

What have they put on my now?

Seriously mom?

Tough guys!

Cutest Scarecrow Ever!

Cousins- Keller, Ethan & Ava Kate

Have you seen yourself?

I wonder what he was doing/saying that made them all look at him?

Conner, Keller, Lily, Ava Kate & Ethan

So glad we caught this love bug!

On the hayride

The boys

Keller getting some goodies!

Ava Kate making her selection!

Mmmm this M&M package is pretty good!

Ethan and Lily getting some more loot!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

what a happy day! i can't wait for ya'll to be here!