Saturday, April 18, 2009

One Month

Where did a month go? It seems like just days ago we were still awaiting your arrival and now you are here with us and you are already one month old. In the last month you have brought me more love and joy than my heart knew possible. You have been called my little lovey, my funny bunny, my sweet bird, my silly goose and my pretty girl. I'm sure over the days, months and years I will come up with many more terms of endearment for you. You are everything I imagined and more. Nothing melts me like your smile and sweet breath on me. Nothing breaks my heart like your cry when you are in pain. No moment is sweeter to me than when you are sleeping beside me or when we are sitting alone in your nursery feeding. Nothing makes me laugh like your funny faces and noises in the morning when you are trying so hard to wake up. You are a treasure from the Lord. I love you so much my sweet Ava Kate!

Mommy

Happy naked baby!
Fancy Pants!
Love these feet!
Bright eyes
So pretty
Pouty face
My little angel
How do you sleep like that?
Precious girl

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

You think a month went by fast, just wait until she's a year old. Then you realize just how fast time flies! She's so beautiful! I'm so happy for all three of you! I don't think a little girl could have better parents!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is already a month old!! She is such wonderful blessing and we are so happy for you. It was so cute yesterday to see Lily pat her on the foot. I think they are going to be great friends.

Kimberly said...

She's still so itsy tiny, Aubrey! She's beautiful and I can't wait to come see her again. I still think she looks like you and Natalie!

Give her some kisses for me!

Jenny Wakulat said...

Don't you just wish time could stop. She is so precious and so alert. She is going to be a smart little girl.

Anonymous said...

What a little beauty. She is looking older. Can't wait to see her and smell her sweet baby smell again.

Robyn said...

wow! she's changing so fast. how precious! she looks like her aunt natalie!